CNC Turning Pure White Gear Coupling / Linear Threaded Boot
We can custom shape,size,color material and quantity for plastic gear coupling as your requirment.
1. Various hardness for your choice.
2. Good abrasion, heat and oil resistance.
3. Good anti-aging performance and gas tightness.
4. Ease of bonding to other material.
5. Excellent oxygen and CHINAMFG resistance.
|Material||PA,PA6,PA66,PP,PE,LDPE,HDPE,UWHDPE,PTFE,POM,ABS,or Custom Compound
(Any custom compound plastic is available)
|Size||According to samples or drawings|
|Color||Black,white,red,green,transparent or any color according to Pantone colors|
|Finish||High Gloss,Fine Grain,Electroplating,Painting,Printing,Texture etc,or as request|
|Type||Round,square,rectangular,or any nonstandard shape as request|
|Logo||Debossed,embossed,printed logo or as request|
Plastic Material Properties
Zhongde (ZheJiang ) Machinery Equipment Co.,LTD is a company integrated in design,OEM&ODM plastic&rubber&CNCparts production.We can provide the best products and service at a competitive price.
We can provide OEM service,which means producing base on your drawings or samples,also we can design according to its application or customer`s requirments.
Order Operation Flow
We execute each step according to the operation process flow, strictly, seriously and meet the requirements of customers with good quality on time.
For Fast Quotation,Please Inform Below Details
1. Production type
2. Material specification (or let us know the using environmental)
3. Size details? (or provide drawings or samples for refference)
4. Quantity request
5. Prefer color
How Does a Gear Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
Gear couplings are designed to provide excellent protection to connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations, making them ideal for use in demanding and heavy-duty applications. The design and features of gear couplings that contribute to this protection include:
- Flexible and Rigid Elements: Gear couplings consist of two hubs with external gears that mesh together. Between these two hubs, there is a center sleeve with internal gear teeth. The center sleeve acts as a flexible element, while the outer hubs act as rigid elements. This combination allows the gear coupling to transmit torque while absorbing and dampening shock loads and vibrations.
- Misalignment Compensation: Gear couplings can accommodate angular, parallel, and axial misalignment between shafts. When the connected equipment experiences misalignment due to dynamic forces or shock loads, the gear coupling can flex and adjust to these changes, preventing excessive stress on the shafts and equipment.
- High Torsional Stiffness: Gear couplings offer high torsional stiffness, meaning they have minimal angular deflection under load. This stiffness helps maintain precise alignment and reduces the likelihood of damage to the connected equipment caused by misalignment-induced vibrations.
- Load Distribution: The toothed gear design of gear couplings ensures a large surface area of contact between the gears. This spreads the torque evenly across the gear teeth, resulting in a uniform distribution of load and reducing the concentration of stress on specific areas.
- Damping Characteristics: The flexible center sleeve in the gear coupling acts as a damping element that absorbs and dissipates vibrations, further protecting the connected equipment from harmful oscillations.
- High-Speed Balancing: Gear couplings are precisely balanced during manufacturing to minimize vibrations and ensure smooth operation even at high speeds. Proper balancing helps prevent resonances and reduces the impact of shock loads on the connected equipment.
By effectively absorbing and dampening shock loads and vibrations, gear couplings extend the life of the connected equipment and surrounding components, reduce maintenance requirements, and contribute to a more reliable and efficient mechanical system. However, it is essential to select the appropriate size and type of gear coupling based on the specific application and operating conditions to ensure optimal protection and performance.
editor by CX 2023-10-01