We – EPG Group the biggest couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
Small Horizontal Dry Sand Filter Suction Sludge Dredge Slurry Pump for sale
1.Features of G series Gravel Pumps
1.The structure of this ZJS series gravel pump is mainly single-casing and horizontal. The outlet direction can be positioned 360° easy to install.
2. Shaft Components adopt cylinder structure, which is convenient to adjust the gap between impeller and front wearing plate. The shaft uses grease lubrication.
3.Shaft Seal: expeller drive seal, packing seal, and Mechanical seal.
4.Broad Flow Passage & Good Anti-Cavitation Property & Highly Efficient Wear Resistance.
5.Driving Method: V Belt Drive, Elastic Shaft Coupling Transmission, Gear Box Drive, Fluid Coupling Transmission, Variable Frequency Drive Device and Thyristor Speed Control.
6.The wet parts are made of Ni-hard and high-chrome wear-resistant alloys with good anti-corrosive property.
7.Variable speeds and modals to ensure smooth operation. Additionally, Long service life and high operation efficiency offer reliable performance in a tough operating environment.
2.Applications of the Single Casing Pump
The mining gravel pump is used for river course, reservoir desalting, coastal reclamation, stretching, deep-sea mining and tailing acquisition etc.
4.Other Related Products
|Naipu Main Slurry Pump Models|
The Parts have exchangeable Material selection Metal (A05, A49, A07),Elastomer(R08, R26 , R33, R55) and Polyurethane (U01)
1. A05 is a wear resistant white iron that offers excellent performance under erosive conditions. The alloy can be effectively used in a wide range of slurry types. The high wear resistance of alloy A05 is provided by the presence of hard carbides within its micro-structure. Alloy A05 is particularly suited to applications where mild corrosion resistance, as well as erosion resistance is required.
2.A07 Marten-sic white iron with moderate erosion resistance.
3.A49 is suitable for low pH corrosion duties, where erosive wear is also a problem. The alloy is particularly suitable for Flue Gas Desulphu-rization(FGD) and other corrosive applications, where the pH is less than 4. The alloy can also be used in other mildly acidic environments. A49 has an erosion resistance similar to that of Ni-Hard 1.
Rubber Pump Parts
1.RU08 is a black natural rubber, of low to medium hardness. RU08 is used for impellers where superior erosive resistance is required in fine particle slurries.
2. RU26 is a black, soft natural rubber. RU26 is used for lines where superior erosion resistance to all other materials in fine particle slurry applications.
3. RU33 is a premium grade black natural rubber of low hardness and is used for cyclone and pump liners and impellers where its superior physical properties give increased cut resistance to hard, sharp slurries.
4. RU55 is premium grade black natural rubber, it is suitable for severe erosive fine particle
OEM Pump Parts:
Except standard parts or material,we also undertake OEM service if you supply us the drawings or samples;we also can do special materials ,such as hastelloy alloy,Ceramic coated parts etc.
Application On Site
Ash slurry in Thermal Power Stations /Iron Ore in Beneficiation Plants/ Aluminum Industries/Lime Mud Slurry
Coal Slurries and Flotation Tailings / Sand Water Mixtures / Liquid of abrasive coarse Grained Solids/ Heavy Mining / Mineral Processing / Coal Preparation / Cyclone Feeds / Aggregate Processing / Fine Primary Mill Grinding /Chemical Slurry Service/ Tailings / Secondary Grinding / Industrial Processing /Pulp and Paper /Food Processing / Cracking Operations / Ash Handling / Pipeline Transport /High Velocity Hydraulic Transport /Food Processing / Explosive Sludge in Metal Smelting /River and Pond Dredging /Heavy Refuse Removal /Large Particle or Low NPSHA Applications /Continous Sump Pump Operation/ Abrasive Slurries /High Density Slurries /Large Particle Slurries /Sump Drainage /Washdown /Floor Drainage Mixing /Iron Ore /Copper /Diamond /Alumina /Coal /Gold /Phosphorite /Steel / Palm /Sugar / Chemical /Power /FGD /Frac Sand Blending /Construction / City Sewage /Dewatering /Crushing /Silver / Mill Liners /Ball Mill /Rod Mill etc.
1. Q: What’s your factory workshops ?
A: Our factory manufacture include casting, machining process, lathe process, heat treatment, assembly, test and packaging etc.
Warmly welcome to visit & inspect our factory any time.
2.Q: Could you help us if we don’t know which pump model we need ?
A: Yes, please tell me your detail requirements, Such as capacity , head ,solid density etc.
3.Q: How about your price?
A: We are sure our price is factory price, and are of high quality for our long term cooperation.
4. Q: What is your Slurry Pump material ?
A: slurry pump material high chrome alloy or rubber, super abrasive-resistant metal.
Shaft material is stainless steel alloy.
5. Q:How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A:Quality is priority. Our factory has 15~30 QC.We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.
6. Q: Is it easy for customers to change the parts by themselves ?
A: Yes, the structure is simple ,customers can change it very easily. We will also supply you maintenance tools for free.
7. Q: How to do if the pump or parts have operation problem within the warranty?
A: Tell me details and show me pictures, we will send you solution at once without any hesitation.
HangZhou Naipu Pump Co.,Ltd
No.368 Xihu (West Lake) Dis. North Road,HangZhou,ZheJiang ,China.
Contact Person:Karen Tan
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed EPT parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.