Overview Quick Details
Packaging & Delivery
AodisiWGType Toothed Drum Gear Flange Coupling
- The toothed Drum Gear Coupling is composed of an inner ring gear with the same number of teeth and a flange half coupling with external teeth.
- The external teeth are divided into two types of teeth: straight teeth and drum teeth. When the gear coupling is in operation, the two shafts have a relative angular displacement.
- The tooth surfaces of the inner and outer teeth periodically slide axially relative to each other, which inevitably forms tooth surface wear and power consumption, therefore the gear coupling needs to work in a good and sealed state.
- The gear coupling has small radial dimension and large bearing capacity.
- It is often used for shafting transmission under low speed and heavy load conditions.
- The high precision and dynamic balance gear coupling can be used for high speed transmission, such as the shafting of a gas turbine transmission.
How to issue PO for sample?
WG6 I type drum gear coupling
Drivingside:J1 shaft bore, A type keyway, d1=60mm, L=107MM
Driven side: Y type shaft bore, B type keyway, d2=70mm, L=142mm
order: WG6-I Type gear coupling
Main Dimensions of Drum Gear Coupling for your kind choice.