NL1 nylon sleeve gear coupling
1. ISO 9001-2000
2. OEM Service
3. Stable quality
4. Applies to flexible drive shaft, allowing a larger axial radial displacement and displacement. 5. Has a simple structure, easy maintenance.
6. Disassembly easy
7. Low noise
8. Transmission efficiency loss, long useful working life.
We can also supply chain coupling, roller chain coupling, rigid couplings, flexible couplings, fcl coupling, flexible rubber fcl coupling, fcl flexible coupling, forged steel fcl coupling, flexible coupling fcl, fcl flexible shaft coupling, jaw coupling, hrc coupling, CHINAMFG coupling, cast steel coupling, aluminum coupling, stainless steel coupling, pin coupling, mh coupling, nm coupling, spacer coupling, taper lock rigid coupling, flange coupling, sleeve coupling, nylon sleeve gear coupling, gear coupling, crc coupling, js coupling
More than 20 years advanced technology and experience of us will give strong support for the coupling you need. We will understand your need of product quickly, and give quick respond and good service. A lot of cases of our products will show you that it worth your trust.
Under the full quality control system, our products go through the precise product line and strict testing process. We have excellent working flow and standard to ensure stability, products reliable enough for using.
Take our scale economy, raw material superiority, and CHINAMFG for clients to account, our price do have a great competitiveness. They are good value and cost effective than your imagine.
We sincerely hope establishing long and friendly business relations with clients from all over the world. Our goal is not just providing product, but also providing a complete solution including product design, tooling, fabrication and service for our customers to achieve their upmost satisfaction.
Types of Gear Coupling Designs
There are several types of gear coupling designs available, each with its own specific characteristics and applications. The main types of gear couplings are:
- Sleeve Gear Couplings: Sleeve gear couplings consist of two hubs with external gears and a center sleeve with internal gears. The hubs are mounted on the shaft ends, and the center sleeve connects the two hubs. This design allows for angular and axial misalignment while transmitting torque between the shafts. Sleeve gear couplings are suitable for general-purpose applications and offer easy maintenance.
- Continuous Sleeve Gear Couplings: Continuous sleeve gear couplings are an improved version of sleeve gear couplings. In this design, the center sleeve is extended to cover the entire length of the hubs, providing additional support and increasing torque capacity. The continuous sleeve design reduces the bending effect on the shafts and allows for higher torque transmission.
- Flanged Sleeve Gear Couplings: Flanged sleeve gear couplings are similar to continuous sleeve couplings but include flanges at the ends of the center sleeve. These flanges provide extra support and help maintain proper alignment between the shafts. Flanged sleeve gear couplings are commonly used in high-speed and heavy-duty applications.
- Half Gear Couplings: Half gear couplings, also known as semi-rigid gear couplings, consist of one flexible half and one rigid half. The flexible half has internal gear teeth, while the rigid half has external gear teeth. This design allows for angular misalignment while offering higher torque capacity than fully flexible couplings. Half gear couplings are often used in applications where some degree of misalignment is expected, but not as much as what sleeve gear couplings can handle.
- Full Gear Couplings: Full gear couplings consist of two hubs with external gear teeth that mesh directly with each other. This design provides high torque capacity and is suitable for applications requiring minimal misalignment. Full gear couplings offer excellent torsional rigidity and are often used in precision applications where accurate shaft alignment is critical.
- Flexible Gear Couplings: Flexible gear couplings combine the features of gear couplings and flexible couplings. They consist of two hubs with external gears and a flexible element, such as a membrane or elastomeric material, connecting the hubs. This design allows for some misalignment while providing damping of vibrations and shock absorption.
Each type of gear coupling has its advantages and limitations, and the choice of coupling design depends on the specific requirements of the application, including the level of misalignment, torque capacity, speed, and environmental conditions.
editor by CX 2023-09-30